Christina Isabelli, PhD
Open Word and write one paragraph (3-4 sentences) in
Spanish about what you hope to achieve in this grammar
and composition course. Include what you believe
are your strengths and weaknesses in the Spanish
2. Careful with accents (download the pdf in left margin if you need help). Click Insert and select "Symbol" and choose the appropriate accent you need. (Note shortcut for future use).
3. Write a title for your paragraph (only first word capitalized, use Times New Roman, 12 pt font, 1" margins, and double space.
4. Highlight the whole section. Go to Tools and select "Language". Click Spanish and hit OK.
5. Go to Tools and select "Spelling and Grammar" and check your paragraph for errors (it won't catch all of them).
6. Save your work as yourlastname_practica.doc and upload it to our Moodle page by the end of class.
|Home | 303 Homepage|